Editing posts and HTML

Mar 9, 13:05 by John Frost
OK, a few new features on the forums: limited HTML is now available: <a> <b> <i> and a quote tag are all available.

You can also edit your own posts. A couple of limitations on editing posts: you need to be a subscriber to edit your own posts; you need to be logged in; and you need to have posted it originally while logged in. But it's better than nothing.

If you have any other requests along these lines, feel free to post them here. In the meantime, we are going to move on to some of the other useability issues that you all have raised.
Mar 17, 15:17 by Traveller
Great!

I just thought bluejack should know that his name is being called by someone on this forum re: features at IROSF.

http://www.nightshadebooks.com/discus/messages/378/1973.html?1079565454
Mar 3, 09:36 by Cigarettes
Fresh Cheap Cigarettes Online Shop CigarettesOn.Com . Online Shopping with high quality products. We have extra low prices. The delivery time and guarantee is fantastic. The delivered products are fresh and in a are delivered in a quick time. Buy from CigarettesOn.Com, the best Online Cigarettes Store. Our marlboro prices are incompatible. You woulnt regret it !!!
Apr 15, 15:09 by Jeremiah Sturgill
Ooooh, cigarettes! How could I have missed that?

Want to Post? Evil spammers have forced us to require login:

Sign In

Email:

Password:

NOTE: IRoSF no longer requires a 'username' -- why try to remember anything other than your own email address?

Not a subscriber? Subscribe now!

Problems logging in? Try our Problem Solver