ArmadilloCon, 2005

Oct 10, 20:37 by IROSF
Thread for the discussion of ArmadilloCon, 2005, or Dotar Sojat's interpretation of it.

The con report is here.
Oct 10, 22:54 by Mikal Trimm
If you'd just stayed in the bar with the rest of us, you'd have had more fun...

But at least you mentioned the Weird Fiction panel. Damn, I was in over my head there...heh.
Oct 11, 11:02 by Dotar Sojat
Are you talking about the Doubletree's bar, the Red Lion's Bar, or the Sushi bar?

The weird fiction panel was educational, though. I followed it as best I could, given the circumstances.
Oct 12, 18:39 by Mahesh Raj Mohan
Hahahaha! As a former resident of the Land of the Red People, I too share an antipathy towards the Lone Star State. Thanks for the con report, great stuff.

Oct 13, 17:16 by Dotar Sojat
Glad you liked it. And antipathy is a fantastic word. I'm so going to work that into my everyday speach.

Saw in your profile that you reviewed The Moon is a Harsh Mistress . I'll have to check out what you said and see how it matches with my memories of reading it back in 10th grade.
Oct 13, 22:46 by Mahesh Raj Mohan
I try to use 'antipathy' at least once a sentence in everyday speech. Wait, maybe that's why I don't have too many friends...

Thanks for the interest in my The Moon is a Harsh Mistress review. Sadly, the 'zine that hosted it [titled, awesomely, Bullshit Not Included) is gone. I should try and get that sucker republished somewhere...

Want to Post? Evil spammers have forced us to require login:

Sign In

Email:

Password:

NOTE: IRoSF no longer requires a 'username' -- why try to remember anything other than your own email address?

Not a subscriber? Subscribe now!

Problems logging in? Try our Problem Solver