MaryAnn Johanson is one of the most popular and most respected film critics publishing online—Time magazine likes her "snarky, well-informed commentary [and] breezy style," and Variety calls her "one of online's finest" film critics. She keeps a weather eye on Hollywood at The Flick Filosopher.
- Aliens at the Oscars
- Auld Lang SF
- Back to SF School
- Ever-Changing Portents of Fear
- Hollywood Eats Its Own Brain!
- Horrible Fantasies
- Is the World Ready for a Real Philip Dick Movie?
- Missing in Action
- Novel Approach
- Nuclear Fallout
- Reintegrating the Shattered Divine
- The Way the Future Was
- Time and Again; and Again; and ...